Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Embracing Type A- I still Love Lists

I've been working on the content of this blog for almost 2 months.  So this post is a bit dated, but whatever.  

Every year I reflect on what I did and what I want to achieve in the coming year (Goals, Bitches! Suck it Moderation!!  Kidding, Kidding). In the spirit of getting comfortable what satisfies me and not necessarily what others expect from me, my list is a little different from usual this year.  

1.  Be Bold.  This is the THEME of my 27th year, and it is excites and terrifies me.  Being Bold means asking for what I want, not being embarrassed by what I want, going after it, doing things that scare me, and living outside my comfort zone (moderately).

2.  Remember things I loved as a kid, see if I still do

3.  Visit my Best Girls, make sure they know how important their friendship is to me

4.  Finally kick my diet soda habit for good.  

5.  Be interviewed by another Blogger because this one is actually considered worth reading by someone other than those who share my last name or be asked to contribute a Guest Post somewhere in the blogsphere that is awesome  (naughty, naughty pursuit of accomplishment!!)

6.  Change roles in my Day Job to ward off frustration and grow my managerial skills in badassery

7.  Cook something new every month  
 
8.  Do something to show my parent's how much I appreciate them

9.  Send thank you notes to people that matter.  Acknowledge people.  Be grateful for the love in my life instead of focusing on the love I think is lacking.  

10.  Work towards a new physical achievement besides running, Progress is crucial.

11.  Make new friends and appreciate the old ones

12.  Escape the comfort zone

13.  Make memories with my awesome nieces and nephews

14.  Be Jenna

2 comments:

  1. I think if you do the things you feel like, and let the others slide that you don't, this list seems perfect. Just remember: don't try too hard to accomplish this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a list but all definitely doable :)
    (is doable a word?)

    ReplyDelete